HB42 Ultimate Liquid-Grab
HB42 Ultimate Liquid-Grab is an ultra strong, semi-elastic and ready to use liquid-grab adhesive… based on the latest MS Hybrid Polymer technology. Ideal for all full surface vertical bonding. HB42 Ultimate Liquid-Grab has a very fast cure time and can be used on a wide range of materials including timber, cork, tiles, enamel, PVC, stainless steel, aluminium and various synthetic materials.
Perfect for bonding wet-room & shower panels, splash backs, cladding and tiles. Also suitable for use on both absorbent and nonabsorbent bases such as concrete, brick, tiles, MDF, chip-board, mosaic and gypsum.
HB4 Ultimate Liquid-Grab is extremely user friendly …it is odourless, has low emissions and can also be applied in damp conditions. Each tub of Ultimate Liquid-Glue contains an air-tight sealed sachet of glue – for a longer shelf-life and for optimum performance (simply cut a corner of the sachet and pour into the tub and you are ready to go).
Utra strong liquid grab adhesive
HB42 Liquid-Grab can be used for:
- For all vertical full surface bonding
- Bonding wet room and shower wall panels
- Bonding splash backs and cladding tiles
- Also for bonding tile on tile and stainless steel
- Vertically grab adhesive for all types of material: Treated Wood, Cork, Enamel, Tiles, Hard PVC, Stainless Steel, Various Synthetic Materials and more
- Suitable for use on both absorbent and non-absorbent bases such as concrete, Brick, Tiles, Stuccowork, Chipboard, MDF, Mosaic and Gypsum
- Also appropriate for bonding on slightly humid surfaces
Easy to apply with a notched trowel …even in the damp!
Sachet sealed for optimum performance
HB42 Ultimate Liquid-Grab:
- Sachet sealed for longer shelf-life & optimum performance
- One component, universal, ready to use MS hybrid polymer based adhesive
- Very fast curing and extremely strong when dry
- Powerful long lasting elasticity
- Easy to apply with a notched trowel and easy spread
- Excellent bonding on a wide range of materials
- Can be applied on damp surface
- Odourless and very low emmisions
- Solvent, water, isocyanate and phthalate free
Get More with HB42
Premium Trade Products
Become an HB42 Stockist
HB42 is a registered Trade Mark. A Premium Range of 'Professional Trade' Products. Privately owned and distributed by Hilton Banks Limited with central offices and warehousing in Middlesex, UK.
HB42 wins the Professional Builder 'Top Product' Award 2019 for our New 'Eco-Foils'
for the latest HB42 Offers, News & Trade Show Info
HB42 is an Approved
HB42 is an Approved