HB42 Ultimate Waterproofer
Using MS Hybrid Polymer technology, HB42 Ultimate Waterproofer creates the perfect waterproof membrane that is highly elastic, self-levelling, non-brittle, and has gap filling properties suitable for all kinds of waterproofing repairs inside and out.
Apply HB42 Ultimate Waterproofer straight from the tub with a brush, trowel, or squeegee – there is no need for mixing. It’s ready to use, easily applied, fast curing and immediately waterproof. It can also be applied in dry or damp conditions and on damp surfaces too, making it ideal for repairs where leaks or seals have ruptured.
It is ideal for repairs to roofs, around chimneys, roof domes and gutter sealing and can also be applied to prevent the rotting of wood and corrosion of metals. HB42 Ultimate Waterproofer can be used in tanking applications, it can seal floors, fixings, plasterboard, wood and walls and even shower trays too. Not only that, it can be used as a tile adhesive, can seal concrete foundations, balconies and can be used on stone, metal and polystyrene foam.
The Waterproofer is extremely user friendly: it is odourless, has low emissions and features an anti-slip membrane. Durable and UV resistant, it contains no silicone, isocyanates or bitumen and is Phthalate free.
Available in Black & Grey 6kg tubs
HB42 Waterproofer can be used for:
- Repairs to roofs, around chimneys, roof domes, gutter sealing
- Prevention of rotting of wood & corrosion of metals
- Tanking applications for floors, walls, shower trays
- Sealing walls, fixings, floors
- Can seal plaster, wood, plaster board
- Can be left as rubber finish or be painted on, plastered or tiled over
- Can be used as a tile adhesive
- Sealing concrete foundations, balconies
- Use on stone, metal, polystyrene foam asphalt EPDM (always test on bitumen & EPDM)
Easy brush or roll on …even in the damp!
Sachet sealed for optimum performance
HB42 Ultimate Waterproofer:
- Sachet sealed for longer shelf-life & optimum performance
- Immediate Waterproof membrane
- Highly elastic, self-levelling, non-brittle, gap filling properties
- For both Internal & External use
- Odourless & very low emissions
- Anti-slip membrane
- Durable, UV & weather resistant
- Ready & Easy to use with brush or roller
- Fast curing
- Can be used in dry or damp conditions
- No silicone/isocyanates/bitumen & Phthalate free
Get More with HB42
Premium Trade Products
Find your nearest stockist
HB42 is a registered Trade Mark. A Premium Range of ‘Professional Trade’ Products. Privately owned and distributed by Hilton Banks Limited with central offices and warehousing in Middlesex, UK.
HB42 wins the Professional Builder ‘Top Product’ Award 2019 for our New ‘Eco-Foils’
HB42 is an Approved
HB42 is an Approved